[OPLINLIST] Requesting Positive Energy

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 12:58:30 EST 2014

Hello all:
It has been a rough time here in Paulding County. Our levy is too close to
be considered final (20 votes) and there are still provisionals to be
counted. I believe in prayer, and am asking for same for our county library
system. If you do not believe in prayer, please send us positive thoughts
and energy for a good outcome for our library system. This has been a
horrid campaign with lots of deep wounds which may take a long time to
heal. If the levy passes, I might write a book... Thank you all in advance,
Your pal,
Susan
P.S. I believe in prayer for many reasons, but for one, my hubby and I were
not killed a month ago in a 50 MPH crash into a flatbed trailer (airbags
did not deploy) -- we were both life-flighted and hubby is still in
wheelchair, but we survived. The crash and the election...
*Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.*
*Director*
*Paulding County Carnegie Library*
205 S Main St, Paulding, Ohio 45879