[OPLINLIST] Audiobook service providers

Crystal Williams cwilliams at twinsburglibrary.org
Wed Oct 22 11:57:20 EDT 2014

Hello All,

A patron recently asked me for an in depth review of audiobooks service providers. He was curious about the pros and cons of our library provided services versus Audible vs. Downpour (downpour.com).

I could not find any great comparison sites that compared library provided versus consumer subscribed audiobook services. So, I am reaching out to you.
Do you have any experiences with Downpour, Audiobook.com, or Audible? What was your impression?

I'll make a chart comparison and share with anyone interested. You can reply off list, if you like.  (Or if you know of a comparison site, please share)

Crystal Williams

Continuing Education Librarian
Twinsburg Public Library
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
cwilliams at twinsburglibrary.org

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Twinsburg Public Library.