[OPLINLIST] Get the low-down on finding primary sources online with OHIONET on 11/18/14

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Thu Oct 23 12:04:46 EDT 2014

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

Primary sources are data-rich resources and represent a key component of
the information landscape.  Join us for an OHIONET webinar, Primary Sources
Online <http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=222>, for advice
on where to find these items and supporting materials to help teach about
them!  We’ll be exploring repositories like the Library of Congress, the
National Archives, the Smithsonian, and more.

Attendees to this webinar will receive a discount coupon code--good for 10%
off the ALA publication, "Interacting with History: Teaching with Primary
Sources" by Katharine Lehman.  And, one lucky attendee will receive a free
copy of the book!

WHAT: Primary Sources Online
<http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=222>WHEN:  Tuesday, Nov.
18th, 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
WHERE:  Live, ONLINE with Citrix GoToWebinar
CLICK HERE <http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=222> for more
information and registration options.

REMEMBER:  Employees of Premium Level OHIONET members can attend OHIONET’s
in-house webinars and workshops for free.  Not sure what membership level
your library maintains?  Contact us--we’re happy to help.

To check out all our current CE options, CLICK HERE
<https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for the OHIONET Training
Calendar.

If you have questions <shellym at ohionet.org> about or suggestions
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7iXT9AwEfaVt4cjUF5RA4SHR4ixOGM1_HVdArx7maw/viewform>
for OHIONET's CE offerings, don't hesitate to contact me.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET
 1500 West Lane Avenue