[OPLINLIST] People counters

Mike Hensel mhensel at mylondonlibrary.org
Tue Oct 28 12:10:14 EDT 2014

Rochelle:

We installed OmniCounter Pro Wireless counters from Vernon Library Supplies http://www.vernonlibrarysupplies.com/omnicounter-pro-wireless.html at our doors. They were easy to install and I believe the battery life is about two years and then you have to replace them at $15 apiece. Our facilities manager goes around every morning and records the traffic numbers and clears the counters.  You can take readings whenever you want, daily, weekly, monthly.  It is probably your least expense route when it comes to counters but it gives you accurate numbers.

Mike Hensel
Director, MLIS
London Public Library
20 E. First Street