[OPLINLIST] Egg Cartons Available for Crafts

MML Childrens childmarv at oplin.org
Thu Oct 30 09:31:49 EDT 2014

Hi everyone!

We hope you're having a great Thursday! We have a LARGE number of egg
cartons available for crafts here at Marvin Memorial Library. We would love
to share them if you are in need of craft-able egg cartons. They work
wonderfully for all sorts of crafts including, but not limited to, bugs,
crocodiles, treasure chests, nature collections, owls, flowers, and turtles.
If you're unsure of how to do these search egg carton crafts for kids on
Pinterest.

If you would like some egg cartons, e-mail us your cargo number and we'll
send them on your way.

Have a great Halloween!

Jami Williams and Robyn Bovia

Children's Services