[OPLINLIST] Patron Request: Readers' version of A Christmas Carol...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 11:17:54 EDT 2014

 Hello, Great Brain!
Asking for your help with a request.  I have a patron looking for a readers' version of Dickens' A Christmas Carol.  He saw it performed a number of years ago from this version and has wanted to get his hands on it since.  We imagine that this version written by Dickens himself might have a copyright date shortly after the original story was published.
He is not looking necessarily to get his hands on an actual copy, but perhaps a URL that would have it that he could download from.  He did mention that he had checked Project Gutenberg, but had come up empty there.
Thanks in advance!
Barbara Scott, Children's LibrarianBucyrus Public Library200 East Mansfield StreetBucyrus, OH  44820419-562-7327 x 104www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.comAuthor of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVDwww.neal-schuman.com/farJUST PUBLISHED!!!:  The Holiday Handbook:  700+ Storytime Activities...www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs