[OPLINLIST] Moving to a Mobile-Friendly Interface--Discover Your Options with this FREE OHIONET webinar (10/6/14)

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue Sep 30 09:42:11 EDT 2014

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

More and more users are accessing Internet-based content through a mobile
device.  Make sure you aren’t leaving current (and potential) users out in
the cold.  If you’ve been thinking about what changes you can make to your
OPAC and your website, plan to join us to explore your options.  During
this FREE session, moderated by OHIONET’s own Tony Bandy, attendees will…

   -

   Learn about the benefits of mobile apps for your library
   -

   Discuss what questions should be answered before starting a mobile app
   project
   -

   Hear from TWO development and support companies--Boopsie and Capira
   -

   Compare (and contrast) their services and options

Exploring Mobile App Options:  Find the Best Fit for Your Users
<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=236>WHEN: Tuesday,
Oct. 7th, 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
CLICK HERE <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=236> for
more information and to register for this FREE event.

To check out all our current CE options, CLICK HERE
<https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for the OHIONET Training
Calendar.

If you have questions <shellym at ohionet.org> about or suggestions
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7iXT9AwEfaVt4cjUF5RA4SHR4ixOGM1_HVdArx7maw/viewform>
for OHIONET's CE offerings, don't hesitate to contact me.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET
 1500 West Lane Avenue