[OPLINLIST] Graphics & PR Question Answered

Jennifer Coventry JCoventry at nctlib.org
Tue Sep 30 16:49:10 EDT 2014

You guys are fast! All invites are spoken for.
However, the folks signing up should receive some invites as well, so maybe pay it forward? :)

Thanks!

Jennifer Coventry
Youth Services
Newcomerstown Public Library
123 East Main Street
Newcomerstown, OH 43832
Phone: 740-498-8228  x1002
Fax: 740-498-8221

http://www.nctlib.org
Facebook: nctlib
Twitter: nctlib

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.