[OPLINLIST] positions available in OH, CT, FL

Karen E Miller karenmiller at gossagesager.com
Mon Apr 6 10:03:00 EDT 2015

Good morning!   Just a quick note to let you know of several positions
available around the country.  You can find all of the details at our
website-- www.gossagesager.com <http://www.gossagesager.com>  -- for any or
all of these positions.

*        NEOMED (Northeast Ohio University of Medicine)-- Chief Medical
Librarian and Digital Information Strategist: lead the team for NEOMED's
campus library and create the 'library of the future.'

*        SEFLIN (Southeast Florida Information Network)-Executive Director:
Join SEFLIN to guide the development of collaborative services for southeast
Florida's libraries.

*        The Westport (CT) Library-Executive Director: The Westport Library
is a 501C(3) non-profit organization renowned across the country for
innovation and service located in a beautiful coastal town only an hour from
New York City.

All three of these position close Sunday, April 12th, which is less than a
week away.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions or would like
more information.

Have a great week!

Karen

Karen E. Miller

Managing Consultant

Bradbury Associates/Gossage Sager Associates

Ohio Office:

3513 E. Harvard Blvd.

Canton, OH 44709

330.224.9177

karenmiller at gossagesager.com <mailto:karenmiller at gossagesager.com>

Sign up for our newsletter
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=myy6mkoab&p=oi&m=111489311
6172&sit=xckjbseib&f=15a6803e-8d83-46e6-8d14-545a610c8414>  to get the
latest updates!