[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Server Cabinet Request

Kathryn Green kathryn.doverlibrary at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:32:54 EDT 2015

Hi all,

We are working on upgrading some of our networking here at the Dover
Public Library, and one of the things we need to do is move our
router, etc. to a room that can be properly air conditioned. I know
it's a long shot, but if any libraries have a standalone server
enclosure cabinet that can be locked that they would be willing to
sell (or donate! :)), please email me directly. We need to house 2
24-port switches, the OPLIN firewall and router, an additional
firewall, battery pack, etc. I'd also appreciate hearing what you all
are using to house your networking equipment.

Thanks!

Kathryn

Kathryn Green, MLIS
Technology Manager