[OPLINLIST] FW: Important survey to identify libraries directly serving patrons with Alzheimer's and related dementias.

Hickson-Stevenson, Pamela pstevenson at akronlibrary.org
Fri Apr 17 14:18:19 EDT 2015

A request from the American Library Association.

Pamela J. Hickson-Stevenson, Ohio Chapter Councilor to the American Library Association and
Deputy Director
Akron-Summit County Public Library
60 S. High Street
Akron, OH   44326

(v) 330-643-9102
(f ) 330-643-9160

[CharacterValueLogo-small]

Visit us on the Web at http://www.akronlibrary.org<http://www.akronlibrary.org/>
or on our Mobile Site at http://m.akronlibrary.org<http://m.akronlibrary.org/>

The Akron-Summit County Public Library provides resources for learning and leisure, information services, meeting spaces, and programs for all ages that support, improve, and enrich individual, family, and community life.