[OPLINLIST] Reminder to recover OPLIN email

OPLIN Support oplinsupport at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:02:39 EDT 2015

All,

Just a quick reminder to download your email that we recovered from the old
OPLIN mail server if you have not already, and you have the desire.

Instructions/credentials were sent out to each person's old email address,
which would have then been forwarded via the forwarding server. If you did
not receive that information, please email
support at oplin.org, and include your old email address so that it will be
resent.

Though the forwarding service will be supported for a long time, the file
server keeping the old emails accessible is something that we would like to
free up for other uses.

---
OPLIN Support Center
Ohio Public Library Information Network