[OPLINLIST] Does Data Drive Your Decisions? Propose a Presentation for OHIONET's Summer Conference--Deadline is 4/24!

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Mon Apr 20 16:19:57 EDT 2015

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

Share Your Insights--Submit a Proposal TODAY!

Whether your responsibilities find you teaching & helping patrons,
designing programs, or making resource allocations, if you've found
yourself dealing more and more with data over the past few years, we want
to hear from YOU!  Perhaps it was a specific assessment project, the
development of data-gathering practices, or a request to demonstrate
outcomes for any of your programs--if you've been building your data-savvy
skills, consider submitting a proposal to share your experiences (even if
things didn't turn out quite like you'd planned!)  Proposals from
individual speakers, pairs or panels are welcome.

Here at OHIONET, we're excited to be tackling such an important topic for
our annual conference. Whether you call it assessment, impact, evaluation,
measures, or metrics, chances are you've recently been asked to participate
in one or more of these data-related practices.  And, for almost all of us,
these topics fit squarely into the "they didn't teach me this in library
school" column.

<http://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3009&qid=144454>

*CLICK HERE*
<http://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3009&qid=144454>*
to head to the conference webpage for more information and the link to
submit a proposal today!  *

The deadline has been extended until April, 24th.

If you find yourself with questions, please contact Shelly Miller
<shellym at ohionet.org> at OHIONET!

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET