[OPLINLIST] Job Posting - Fiscal Officer

Janelle Thomas j.thomas at swantonpubliclibrary.org
Tue Apr 21 08:53:06 EDT 2015

Please excuse multiple postings:

Swanton Public Library

Job Posting - Fiscal Officer

POSITION: Fiscal Officer

LIBRARY: Swanton Public Library

CITY:                      Swanton, Ohio

SALARY & BENEFITS: Negotiable

REQUIREMENTS:

Swanton Public Library seeks a Fiscal Officer for our school district
library.

Principal Duties:

 	* Administers financial operations of our Library with an approximate
annual budget of $550K.
 	* Manages payroll and benefits for staff of 11 employees.
 	* Maintains Library records and submits reports to federal and state
agencies.
 	* This position reports to the Board of Trustees and works closely
with the Library Director.

Qualifications Sought:

 	* Experience in public funding, particularly library fund accounting.
 	* Experience working with UAN accounting system preferred.

This is a part-time (approximately 20 - 25 hours per week) position.

For more information about our Library see our web site @
www.swantonpubliclibrary.org [1]

TO APPLY: Send cover letter, resume, and 3 references with contact
information to:

 Swanton Public Library

 President Board of Trustees

 305 Chestnut Street