[OPLINLIST] Halloween performer...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 12:16:59 EDT 2015

 Hello!
We received an email from magician Jania Taylor the other day promoting Halloween and Christmas programs.
We have booked her for October 21st at 5 p.m. at the Bucyrus Public Library.  If any nearbys would like to have her earlier in the day or the day before or after, she will reduce our fee (and yours) to $350.00.
If you are interested in having her, email her at magicjat at magicbyjania.com or call 231-242-8242 or toll free at 888-439-6244.
Although she lives in Michigan, when she is in Ohio, she works out of her parents' home in Archbold.
Barbara Scott, Children's LibrarianBucyrus Public Library200 East Mansfield StreetBucyrus, OH  44820419-562-7327 x 104www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.comAuthor of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVDwww.neal-schuman.com/farJUST PUBLISHED!!!:  The Holiday Handbook:  700+ Storytime Activities...www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs