[OPLINLIST] Jania Taylor Magic Show...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 17:40:53 EDT 2015

 To any nearby libraries to Bucyrus, Ohio:
We have having Jania Taylor on October 21st for a Halloween magic show.  Our program is at 5 p.m.  Is there a nearby that would be interested in having her as well?  Our Friends of the Library are planning to pay for our performance!
If sharing the date of Oct. 21 doesn't  work in other libraries schedules, she  would be able to work other libraries in on the dates of Oct. 22 and 23. Since she will be in the area and working out of Archbold which cuts out having to pay for an over night stay, she can offer the $350 fee to your library.   Here's her contact info:
Jania TaylorLocal: 231-242-8242Toll Free: 888-439-6244E-mail:magicjat at magicbyjania.comWeb site: www.magicbyjania.com

Barbara Scott, Children's LibrarianBucyrus Public Library200 East Mansfield StreetBucyrus, OH  44820419-562-7327 x 104www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.comAuthor of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVDwww.neal-schuman.com/farJUST PUBLISHED!!!:  The Holiday Handbook:  700+ Storytime Activities...www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs