[OPLINLIST] Christmas fiction for a book club

Mary Ball mkb1261 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 14:02:38 EDT 2015

Just another addition-
Juvenile fiction: "The House without a Christmas Tree" by Gail Rock
--Mary Kay Ball

     On Thursday, August 27, 2015 1:58 PM, Mary Ball <mkb1261 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 There's always "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens.  Red Bird Christmas by Fannie FlaggShepherds Abiding by Jan Karon (Mitford series)A Child's Christmas in Wales by Dylan ThomasA Christmas Memory- short story by Truman Capote.
Nonfiction:The Man Who Invented Christmas (how the Christmas Carol influenced how we celebrate Christmas)- the author is Les Standiford
Hope these ideas help!
Mary Kay BallReference LibrarianBarberton Public Library602 West Park AveBarberton, OH 44203