[OPLINLIST] LAST CHANCE—Rev up your Reference Skills with OhioNET on 12/8/15

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue Dec 1 10:07:42 EST 2015

Please excuse cross-postings.

Just a few days remain to register for OhioNET’s webinar featuring an often-overlooked resource—city directories.  In this session we’ll be discussing the wealth of information contained in these resources, discovering options for accessing these materials (both in-print and online), and exploring the ways that city directories can be used to support both individual and community-based projects.  So whether you need new ideas to keep up with your library’s genealogy buffs or want to explore options for a vibrant local history project, plan to join OhioNET at…

Special Sources in Genealogy and Local History: City Directories<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=292&reset=1>
Tuesday, Dec. 8th, 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM (Live, ONLINE)
CLICK HERE<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=292&reset=1> for more information and registration options.

Don’t forget!  Employees of Premium Level OhioNET members can attend OhioNET’s in-house webinars and workshops for free.  Not sure what membership level your library maintains? Select your employer from the drop-down list on the registration page and your member level will automatically be populated on the form.  If you find yourself with questions, contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>--we’re happy to help!

Want more Reference Skills & Resources classes?  We’ve begun scheduling sessions for 2016.
Find the Stats You Need with the American Community Survey (Part 1)<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=329&reset=1>
Wednesday, Jan. 27th, 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM (Live, ONLINE)
CLICK HERE<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=329&reset=1> for more information and registration options.

Newspapers: Easy Ways to Find Current & Historical Content<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=331&reset=1>
Thursday, Feb. 18th, 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM (Live, ONLINE)
CLICK HERE<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=331&reset=1> for more information and registration options.

Find the Stats You Need with the American Community Survey (Part 2)<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=330&reset=1>
Monday, Mar. 28th, 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM (Live, ONLINE)
CLICK HERE<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=330&reset=1> for more information and registration options.

YA Reader’s Advisory<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=332&reset=1>
Thursday, Apr. 14th, 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM (Live, ONLINE)
CLICK HERE<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=332&reset=1> for more information and registration options.

Check out our Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for the full listing of all OhioNET’s upcoming sessions.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator