[OPLINLIST] NEO-RLS Director Job Posting

Laura Leonard leonardla at twinsburglibrary.org
Wed Dec 9 11:06:13 EST 2015

Our very talented and dedicated Exective Director, Catherine Hakala-Ausperk is retiring at the height of her career. Cathy has built a vibrant, talented and solid organization that is noted statewide for its services and trendsetting. The Board is sad to see Cathy go, as we have a solid, engaged and professional relationship with her. We hope that you will all congratulate Cathy and wish us luck as we search for a worthy successor!

Director of Success (Executive Director) at NEO-RLS

What do flexible hours, creativity, innovation, team support, fun, energy, growth and valued service have in common? They're all benefits of NEO's Director of Success (Executive Director) position, which is currently open. Are you interested?

Are you excited about the idea of positively impacting and supporting ALL of northeast Ohio's libraries?
 Are you also excited about working with BOTH traditional and innovative ideas for libraries?
 Are you a leader, and not 'just' a boss?

NEO's Search Committee Chair, Joe Palmer, is collecting applications c/o Debbie Blair. By January 29, 2016, please email Deb.blair at neo-rls.org and attach:
*A letter that makes you sound perfect for the job
*Your resume
*A list of three references who will speak to your creativity and experience as a leader

Please see the job description @ http://www.neotoday.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/JOB-DESCRIPTION.pdf
 for details. If this sounds like you, get busy! Don't miss the deadline. We'd like to meet you!

p.s. This job has excellent benefits, too, like holidays, insurance, retirement and a great work environment. Salary negotiable from $73,000 depending on qualifications and experience.

Laura Leonard
Board President NEO-RLS
Director
Twinsburg Public Library
Ask me about Twinsburg Speaks Spanish.
Pregúntame sobre 'Twinsburg Habla Español'
330-425-4268 x 5
www.twinsburglibrary.org