[OPLINLIST] Literacy Council Interest group

Marilyn Steiner msteiner at fcdlibrary.org
Fri Dec 11 13:56:57 EST 2015

Our local Literacy Council in conjunction with our local ABLE program are interested in pursuing a statewide meeting of such councils to share ideas and resources available to support such efforts. If you have a local group interested, please let me or Ann Watson at the State Library know. If we have enough interest we will plan something for 2016!

   Marilyn
 Marilyn Steiner
 Library Director
 Fairfield County District Library
 219 N. Broad St.
 Lancaster, OH 43130
740-653-2745 ext. #100

" Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
     ...Mark Twain