[OPLINLIST] Cargo Code

Jen Farrell circ at huroncolib.org
Wed Feb 4 13:02:38 EST 2015

I know that there has been a lot of talk on her about deliveries and wrong
locations. We have been having problems with wrong deliveries for over a
year. We are still seeing items sent to Huron Public Library instead of
here.  The Huron County Community Library is not the Huron Public Library.
Please look at our code. It is WIL for the main location. Our branch items
go directly to the branch location.
If you look us up by locations you will find our codes:
Willard Memorial -WIL
Greenwich- WIG
North Fairfield - WIN
Wakeman - WIW

If you have any question or clarification please let me know.
Thanks!
Jen

--
Library Assistant- Adult Programming
Huron County Community Library
luckykat01 at gmail.com or circ at huroncolib.org

---------Find Us On Facebook at Huron County Community Library-------
*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*