[OPLINLIST] Join INFOhio at OETC to Learn Easy Ways to Tech Out Your Classroom

Ingraham Dwyer, Janet jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Fri Feb 6 10:39:18 EST 2015

Please excuse cross-postings.  Sent on behalf of INFOhio.

Are you going to OETC next week? Then please drop by and see us! This year there are lots of ways for you to connect with INFOhio to learn about using digital tools in the classroom.

Innovation Learning Zone
Spend half an hour in INFOhio's Innovation Learning Zone booth (#942), and you'll learn low-cost, inventive ways to tech out your classroom from people who are already doing it. New sessions start every half hour. Get a list of titles and times on our website<https://www.infohio.org/events/news/178-visit-us-in-the-innovation-learning-zone-at-oetc>.

Can't join us in the Zone? You can still get all handouts through Edmodo. Use an existing account or create a new one at www.edmodo.com<http://www.edmodo.com/>. Use group code c7rrgk. If you're new to Edmodo and want step-by-step instructions, go to oetc.ohio.gov<http://oetc.ohio.gov/> and click Program > Powered by Edmodo.

INFOhio Sessions
Attend one (or more!) of our six conference sessions:

  *   Get the "Scoop" on Easy-to-Use Curation Tools for Your District, Classroom, and Student Projects
  *   Little Learners Become Big Readers: Online Reading Skills for P20 Success
  *   Raising the Rigor for Student Achievement with INFOhio Resources
  *   Reach Across the Gap: Collaborations that Improve Student Transition from High School to College
  *   Seamless Discovery: Bridging the Research Pathway from K12 to College and Career
  *   Tech Skills for Online Testing
Find descriptions, times, and room numbers here<http://s19.a2zinc.net/clients/etechohio/OETC2015/Public/Calendar.aspx?SuperTrackId=26&TrackId=&AssociationId=&DateId=&FormatId=&DurationId=&SpeakerId=&AbilityLevelId=&SessionTypeId=&SubExpoId=&Keyword=&&SearchEvent=>.

Find a list of all OETC sessions at http://oetc.ohio.gov/Program/SearchtheSessionSchedule.aspx, or download the mobile app at http://oetc.ohio.gov/Program/DownloadtheMobileApp.aspx.

Exhibit Hall, Booth 627
Drop by our booth as you are cruising through the Vendor Exhibit Hall to get hands-on experience with our newest research tool, ISearch. Staff will be on hand to answer any questions you have about any of our tools. Be sure to claim your magic color-changing pencil!

Thank you, and we'll send out information about downloading presentations and handouts after the conference.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D041F9.27581310]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6910
Fax: 614-466-3584
jdwyer at library.ohio.gov<mailto:jdwyer at library.ohio.gov>
http://library.ohio.gov
http://library.ohio.gov/youthservices
[cid:image002.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image005.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your library.