[OPLINLIST] Searching for this Ellison die to borrow...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 11:43:56 EST 2015

I would like to borrow this owl die for a craft project that we will be doing during National Library Week.  I'll cut out my shapes and return it to you promptly!  We are on CARGO.
Thanks in advance!
Barbara Scott, Children's LibrarianBucyrus Public Library200 East Mansfield StreetBucyrus, OH  44820419-562-7327 x 104www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.comAuthor of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVDwww.neal-schuman.com/farJUST PUBLISHED!!!:  The Holiday Handbook:  700+ Storytime Activities...www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs