[OPLINLIST] Methods of Materials Acquisitions

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:03:02 EST 2015

Hello all:
In answer to the different places we acquire materials... Our main jobber
is Ingram. However, we also have an account set up on Amazon. We can order
any format that may not be available from our jobber. Sometimes we order a
title from Amazon that is "used". In the past we have purchased directly
from Barnes and Noble, too. We also purchase directly from authors, other
vendors, small publishers, etc. They just need to be set up with our Fiscal
Officer as a vendor and submit the appropriate forms (W9, etc.). We have an
account with a large-print vendor and receive healthier
discounts than Ingram offers on that format. Hope this helps.
Susan
*Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.*
*Director*
*Paulding County Carnegie Library*