[OPLINLIST] Sizzix die/Owl

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 17:25:43 EST 2015

 Hello!
So, I figured out that the owl die I need is Sizzix instead of Ellison.  It is one of their Bigz dies.  If anyone has it and would like me borrow, that would be super!  We are on CARGO.
TIA!
Barbara Scott, Children's LibrarianBucyrus Public Library200 East Mansfield StreetBucyrus, OH  44820419-562-7327 x 104www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.comAuthor of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVDwww.neal-schuman.com/farJUST PUBLISHED!!!:  The Holiday Handbook:  700+ Storytime Activities...www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs