[OPLINLIST] accepting debit/credit?

Pat Schaeff schaefpa at oplin.org
Tue Feb 24 09:57:09 EST 2015

Laura,
This is an issue we have visited about three times, but the most recent
was about 2 years ago.  In the past, the problem was the average size of
each transaction is so small that fixed fees ate it up.  I would really
appreciate it if you would share your information.  New technology might
make a big difference.
Thanks,

Patricia L. Schaeff
Fiscal Officer