[OPLINLIST] In-Person Cataloging Training is Back--Join us at OHIONET for Fundamentals of Cataloging!

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue Feb 24 10:27:25 EST 2015

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

OHIONET’s popular, long-running training series, The Fundamentals of
Cataloging, is returning to our calendar in its original, in-person
format.  If you think you might benefit from some hands-on time in a
small-group, face-to-face setting to increase your comfort with common copy
cataloging tasks, then this series is just what you're looking for!
OHIONET's cataloging trainer, Misty Alvaro, stands ready to answer your
questions and share her expertise to help you feel more confident.  We
currently have two in-person sessions scheduled, with more to come.  Click
the links below for more information and to register to attend.

Fundamentals of Cataloging: Common AV Formats
<http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=242>WHEN: Thursday, Mar.
5th, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
WHERE: In-Person at OHIONET, 1500 W. Lane Ave., Columbus, OH 43221
CLICK HERE <http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=242> for more
info!

Fundamentals of Cataloging: Subject Analysis for Copy Catalogers
<http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=241>WHEN: Thursday, Mar.
26th, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
WHERE: In-Person at OHIONET, 1500 W. Lane Ave., Columbus, OH 43221
CLICK HERE <http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=241> for more
info!

REMEMBER:  Employees of Premium Level OHIONET members can attend OHIONET’s
in-house webinars and workshops for free.  Not sure what membership level
your library maintains?  Contact us <ohionet at ohionet.org>--we’re happy to
help.

To check out all our current CE options, CLICK HERE
<https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for the OHIONET Training
Calendar.

If you have questions <shellym at ohionet.org> about or suggestions
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7iXT9AwEfaVt4cjUF5RA4SHR4ixOGM1_HVdArx7maw/viewform>
for OHIONET's CE offerings, don't hesitate to contact me.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET
 1500 West Lane Avenue