[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Re: accepting debit/credit?

Pam Justice gawtreas at oplin.org
Tue Feb 24 14:09:00 EST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [OPLINLIST] accepting debit/credit?
Date: 	Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:20:54 -0500
From: 	Pam Justice <gawtreas at oplin.org>
To: 	Anne Lowery <loweryan at oplin.org>

I, too am looking at credit card processors.  It is a jungle of
information and hidden fees.
I have talked to TSYS Processing.  They charge $9.95 per month per
machine.  Fees are 2.85% for all credit cards plus $0.29 per transaction
fee.
National Bank Card, Inc. charges $7.95 per month per machine.  I was
told non-profits could qualify for $5.00.  Their fee is 0.25% for debit
cards and 1.58% for credit cards plus $0.19 per transaction fee.  I have
two other companies that I want to talk to North American Bancard and
East Commerce Solutions.  I have dealt with credit card processing
companies in the past and this almost seem too good to be true! I am
still asking questions and weighing out the data.

Pam Justice,
Fiscal Officer
Garnet A. Wilson Public Library
Waverly, Ohio