[OPLINLIST] accepting debit/credit?

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Feb 24 14:14:17 EST 2015

I don't know anything about this, myself, but perhaps a mobile processing
system like Square (https://squareup.com) or similar, which leverages a
smart-phone or tablet might work in lieu of a more permanent retail
store-like system. Maybe it's cheaper?

Chad

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*