[OPLINLIST] Ohio Renaissance Festival SRP incentive

Ingraham Dwyer, Janet jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Thu Feb 26 08:55:25 EST 2015

Cross-posted to Library Youth Services, SmLibs, and OPLINlist.  Please excuse duplication.

The Ohio Renaissance Festival, held weekends from September 5 - October 25, is our newest statewide Summer Reading Program partner.  Ren Fest is actually a returning partner, as they distributed coupons to Ohio libraries for summer reading years ago.  Glad to have them back!

Ren Fest is supporting libraries and readers by offering coupons for 50% off gate admission for SRP participants of any age, children through adults.  Any library may distribute the coupons, but you must request the coupons in advance, by mail, and Ren Fest will send them to you.  They will send any quantity you request.  To request coupons for your summer readers, download the form here:
https://library.ohio.gov/sites/default/files/Ren_fest_2015.pdf

Complete the form and send it to the address listed by April 15.  Your coupons will be shipped to you by June 1.

The Ohio Renaissance Festival is in Harveysburg, 30 miles southeast of Dayton and very close to I-71 exit 45. For more information:
http://www.renfestival.com/

For those waiting on the Ohio State Parks 50% off camping certificate, it is on its way!  ODNR is working on a new online reservation system for the State Parks, and needs to have it in place before finalizing discounts like our library SRP incentive.  I'll post it as soon as I receive it.  Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,
Janet

[cid:image007.jpg at 01D051A1.D9104110]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6910
Fax: 614-466-3584
jdwyer at library.ohio.gov<mailto:jdwyer at library.ohio.gov>
http://library.ohio.gov
http://library.ohio.gov/youthservices
[cid:image002.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image005.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your library.