[OPLINLIST] dress code policies

Michael Penrod michaelpenrod at wcdpl.org
Fri Jan 16 11:46:25 EST 2015

EMPLOYEE CONDUCT
SECTION 7.06
PAGE 1 OF 1
PERSONAL APPEARANCE

1. The Employer reserves the right to prescribe appropriate dress and
grooming and to set
standards that are deemed to be in the best interest of the Library.

2. The Employer requires that an employee’s clothing, grooming, and overall
appearance be
appropriate, in good taste, present a favorable public image, and be in
conformity with
regulations established by the Library.

3. Clothing shall be conducive to the safe and effective performance of
required job duties
and must be clean, neat, and in good repair.

4. Employees who do not meet the standards of this policy will be required
to take
corrective action which may mean the employee will be sent home to change.
Time
spent away from work will not be compensated.

--
Michael Penrod, Director
Wood County District Public Library
michaelpenrod at wcdpl.org