[OPLINLIST] New E-Rate-Eligible Computing Solutions are Here! Learn more with a FREE OHIONET webinar (2/12/15)

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Fri Jan 30 10:43:20 EST 2015

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

Changes are coming to the long-running E-Rate program--a federally-funded
program providing support for schools and public libraries to maintain (and
improve) Broadband internet access for their communities.  And, the
deadlines to seek out these funding opportunities are fast-approaching.  To
help our members provide the best service possible to their users, OHIONET
has established a relationship with a Columbus-based tech support company,
Sophisticated Solutions, who stand ready to help you acquire, implement and
maintain systems that meet your library's needs.  Join us for an upcoming,
FREE webinar to discuss the E-Rate program and to hear details about a very
flexible, E-Rate-eligible wireless Internet system, Meraki by Cisco.

Meet Meraki--an E-Rate Eligible Wireless Solution
<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=259&reset=1>
WHEN:  Thursday, Feb. 12th, 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
WHERE: Live, ONLINE with Citrix GoToWebinar
COST:  $0

CLICK HERE <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=259&reset=1> to
register now!

To check out all our current CE options, CLICK HERE
<https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for the OHIONET Training
Calendar.

If you have questions <shellym at ohionet.org> about or suggestions
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7iXT9AwEfaVt4cjUF5RA4SHR4ixOGM1_HVdArx7maw/viewform>
for OHIONET's CE offerings, don't hesitate to contact me.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET
 1500 West Lane Avenue