[OPLINLIST] Technology Coordinator, Ashtabula County District Library, OH

Penny pneubauer at oplin.org
Fri Jan 30 13:58:56 EST 2015

Technology Coordinator
Ashtabula County District Library, OH

Are you looking for an adventure? Come and join us as our Technology Coordinator at Ashtabula County District Library as we break ground on our new $5.2 million 17,000 square foot addition and complete remodel at our Main library and renovation/remodel of our Geneva Public Library branch in Geneva, Ohio.

This leadership position is responsible for installation and maintenance of all integrated and non-integrated hardware networking, software and peripherals for the Library as well as the Library’s automation system (currently Dynix Horizon). This position works with other Library staff to maintain the Library’s webpage and assists in training library staff and the public on technology applications. This position also acts as the Library technology liaison with independent contractors and outside agencies and organizations.

Lake Erie in your front yard, with covered bridges and a nearly county-long hiking/biking trail in your back yard, is where you will find Ashtabula County District Library system in Northeast Ohio. Snow in the winter, beaches in the summer, and a low cost of living to boot!

MLIS desired but not required.

For a complete description of this position please visit www.acdl.info/employment <http://www.acdl.info/employment>

Please submit your Resume with Cover Letter by March 16, 2015 to:

Penny Neubauer
Assistant Director
Ashtabula County District Library
335 West 44th Street
Ashtabula, OH  44004

email: pneubauer at oplin.org <mailto:pneubauer at oplin.org>

An Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicable background checks will be performed.

Penny Neubauer
Assistant Director/Deputy Fiscal Officer
Ashtabula County District Library
335 West 44th St.
Ashtabula, Ohio  44004
440.997.9341 x322

“To be a librarian is not to be neutral, or passive, or waiting for a question. It is to be a radical positive change agent within your community”— R. David Lankes