[OPLINLIST] Bindery?

Ellen Smith ellen.smith at hudson.lib.oh.us
Wed Jul 8 11:59:09 EDT 2015

HF Group is headquartered in Chesterland, Ohio, the former General Bookbinding Corp. This is from the President of the operation, Jay Fairfield:

If you ever have someone call or email about some important – valuable or otherwise – paper, book, manuscript, photographic item…

Happy to help and our NC location is top non-institutional conservation lab in the country (web site www.ecsconservation.com<http://www.ecsconservation.com/>) .

Jay

Jay B. Fairfield

jayfairfield at hfgroup.com<mailto:jayfairfield at hfgroup.com>