[OPLINLIST] Ohio Means Jobs

Martha Rice MRice at daytonmetrolibrary.org
Wed Jul 8 12:31:45 EDT 2015

It is disappointing, but the resources on the State Library of Ohio might help:

https://library.ohio.gov/using-the-library/research-and-learning-tools/

Scroll down to the lower left hand part of the screen and you'll see LearningExpress Library and Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success.

Hope these are of some help, thanks, Martha.

?Martha Rice

Reference Librarian

DaytonMetroLibrary.org<http://www.daytonmetrolibrary.org/>

P: 937.496.8686

"We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction, that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon."

-Franklin D. Roosevelt?