[OPLINLIST] Ohio Means Jobs

Edward Worso edward.worso at hmpl.info
Wed Jul 8 12:46:32 EDT 2015

This is kind of like dirty pool if you ask me. The governor is hitting a target that isn't really prepared to defend itself. It's like stealing candy from a baby in my opinion.

There should be more public outcry. For some library systems, I imagine they don't really have a budget for these databases and this is all they have to offer. This is another blow to the poorer library districts.

As it is, State Library/Ohio Web Library provides a wealth of information. And INFOhio provides an equally impressive access to information. This will hurt a great many.

There should be feedback from the greater library community. Again, in my humble opinion.

Edward Worso
Director
Henderson Memorial Public Library
54 E Jefferson St