[OPLINLIST] Fw: Web MD Magazine issue

Nancy Koebel nancy.koebel at birchard.lib.oh.us
Thu Jul 9 12:32:05 EDT 2015

________________________________
From: Nancy Koebel
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2015 12:28 PM
To: OPLINlist
Subject: Web MD Magazine issue

I have a patron who saw an issue of this magazine at a doctor's office and wanted to see the article he noted but didn't have time to read completely.  It was from the May issue and had something to do with hair dye and eye safety.  It apparently talked about a new product that was safer for the eyes.  We don't take it, and I checked the digital version and we didn't see the page.

If anyone has the May issue in, could you check it and let me know?  I even tried searching but it just throws you back to the regular Web MD site.  Thanks.

Nancy Koebel
Birchard Public Library of Sandusky County
423 Croghan St.
Fremont, OH  43420