[OPLINLIST] Cake Pans

Janel Haas Janel.Haas at waylibrary.info
Fri Jul 17 12:56:06 EDT 2015

Fellow Listers,

We here at Way Library have successfully started a circulating cake pan collection.  Because of this, we receive donations of cake pans many of which are duplicates.  We would be willing to pass them along to anyone who wants them.

We have 12 pans, about 50% of them are holiday pans.  The remaining are: Winnie the Pooh, Barbie, book, dinosaur, large #1, wonder mold skirt.

We would prefer to send them all to one location - someone who wants to start their own collection - or enhance a current one.

Thanks,
Janel Haas

Notice: Way Public Library email addresses have changed.  Please update your contact records.

Janel Haas
Director
Way Public Library
101 E. Indiana Ave.