[OPLINLIST] FW: An additional question on genre/form

MCCUTCHEON, SEVIM lmccutch at kent.edu
Mon Jul 20 12:09:11 EDT 2015

Hello,

My GSA and I are on an internal working group about genre / form, and would appreciate hearing from people in libraries who are currently indexing genre / form using a genre /form index (in addition to, or instead of, having these terms searchable in a subject index, etc.).
Please see the specific question below.

My email is below; Laurence’s is Lskirvin at kent.edu<mailto:Lskirvin at kent.edu>

Thanks in advance,

Sevim McCutcheon