[OPLINLIST] Call for Proposals - RightClick 2015

Stephen Hedges stephen at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Jul 21 10:33:30 EDT 2015

The deadline for proposals for RightClick 2015 is Friday, so I'm sending this out one more time.

As Steve Owley (OLCIT Division Coordinator) says, "We are not looking for people who changed the world, just people who made change happen."

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
Ohio Public Library Information Network