[OPLINLIST] Choose from 17 Data-Driven Presentations with OHIONET on July 17th!

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue Jun 2 11:23:08 EDT 2015

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

The speakers have been confirmed and the schedule is set to *Dive Into Data*
<http://www.ohionet.org/dive-data> with OHIONET on Friday, July 17th.  Join
us for our day of learning and networking at the Holiday Inn Worthington!
We kick off our day at 9:30 AM with a keynote talk from Ohio’s own State
Librarian, Beverly Cain.  And the day will wrap up with a high-energy talk
from Anastasia Diamond Ortiz (Cleveland Public Library) and Laura Ponikvar
(Cleveland Institute of Art).  To see who will be sharing their insights
during our three breakout sessions (with 5 sessions to choose from during
each time slot), head to the conference webpage at www.ohionet.org/dive-data.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET