[OPLINLIST] Hands-on Book Repair Returns to OHIONET on 8/3/15

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Fri Jun 12 09:18:34 EDT 2015

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

We’re pleased to announce the return of our popular workshop, *Hands-on
Book Repair* <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=288>
with Dr. Miriam Kahn.  If you are looking for simple ways to extend the
life of your collection, mark your calendars for Monday, August 3rd and
plan to join us for this informative, fun, and money-saving workshop.

We will discuss and demonstrate useful techniques—like repairing torn
pages, tipping-in loose pages, hinge tightening, re-attaching broken hinges
and simple spine fixes—that are appropriate for general, circulating
collections.  Attendees will have ample time (and tools) to practice these
new skills and will return to their libraries will a sample repair kit and
supply list.

*WHAT*: Hands-on Book Repair
<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=288>
*WHEN*: Monday, Aug. 3rd, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
*WHERE*: In-Person at OHIONET, 1500 W. Lane Ave., Columbus, OH 43221
*CLICK HERE* <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=288> to
sign up today!  *Space is limited and registration for this event will
close on Monday, July 20th*.

*REMEMBER*:  Employees of Premium Level OHIONET members can attend
OHIONET’s in-house webinars and workshops for free.  Not sure what
membership level your library maintains?  *Contact us*
<ohionet at ohionet.org>--we’re
happy to help.

 To check out all our current CE options,
<https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar>*CLICK HERE*
<https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for the OHIONET Training
Calendar.

Shelly S. Miller