[OPLINLIST] Aluminum tables

Eric Taggart etaggart at coshoctonlibrary.org
Wed Jun 17 12:28:32 EDT 2015

Hello, all-

I've been thinking of replacing a couple of old, heavy folding tables in
one of our meeting rooms with these aluminum tables:
http://www.southernaluminum.com/alulite.html

However, I am really not excited about the prospect of buying tables that
may not work well for my purposes and losing the costs of shipping.  If
anyone has tables like these, please let me know- I would like to hear from
you and maybe even see these tables in person.  I can't find a store that
has them- only stores that will ship them to me from the manufacturer.
 (And yes, I know I could get plastic lightweight tables for less, but
that's not what I want for this room.)

Thanks-
Eric

--