[OPLINLIST] Responsible Electronics Recycling for Ohio Libraries

Edward Worso worsoed at oplin.org
Tue Mar 3 09:51:00 EST 2015

They are coming to this part of the world in two days to pick up our computer recycling. They say "anything with a cord or battery" for what it is worth.
We are about as far away as it gets (3.5 hour drive from Columbus) so they really do pick up from anywhere.

Ed Worso, Director
Henderson Memorial Public Library
54 E Jefferson St
Jefferson OH  44047