[OPLINLIST] Email deadline extended

Stephen Hedges st.hedges at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 08:23:15 EDT 2015

Yesterday afternoon, after we got a temporary mail transfer server working
(see the "bit of a help" posting elsewhere on this page), the end of life
date for this temporary server was rather arbitrarily set at April 3 (four
weeks). We can't move our own office email to a new permanent service as
long as the temporary transfer service is running, thus we have to set an
end date.

Having had some time to think about it, however, it makes more sense to
push the end of life date back a week to April 10, when the OPLIN Board
will meet and can discuss our path forward. So plan on the transfer server
being operational until at least April 10.

---
Stephen