[OPLINLIST] HP Proliant servers - Free to a good home

Greg Ramage gramage at ualibrary.org
Wed Mar 18 09:34:38 EDT 2015

Hello,

Upper Arlington Public Library has two retired servers up for grabs. Here
are the specs:

HP Proliant DL585 G1
16GB RAM
4 x AMD Opteron Dual Core 2.5ghz processors
SmartArray 6400 Quad Port RAID controller
Dual power supplies
Floppy/DVD-RW drives
External drive enclosure with 14 bays (3.5" Ultra320 SCSI drives NOT
included)

HP Proliant DL585 G1
18GB RAM
4 x AMD Opteron Single Core 1.8ghz processors
SmartArray 6400 Quad Port RAID controller
Dual power supplies
Floppy/DVD-RW drives
External drive enclosure with 14 bays (3.5" Ultra320 SCSI drives NOT
included)

This equipment ran our ILS environment reliably for years and was retired
when we joined a consortium. All of this is free of charge to any library
willing to pick it up.

Thanks,

Greg Ramage
Upper Arlington Public Library