[OPLINLIST] Scheduling/reservation software

Matt Weaver Matt.Weaver at westlakelibrary.org
Wed Mar 18 14:50:19 EDT 2015

This message was originally HTML formatted.  View in a HTML capable client to see the original version.\r\n\r\nI have just finished a drupal-based prototype that will likely replace our current Evanced solution. It has room reservation for public meetings and an event calendar. We do not charge for our rooms so we don't have to worry about that. Registration is part of the site, including the ability to set open and close dates for registrations.

For wordpress, Cleveland Heights-University Heights has a wordpress-based system. They do charge for rooms, and have a more complex setup than we need; but they say it will be adaptable.

You can contact them at: bookaroom at heightslibrary.org

CH-UH has done a great job, so if you are using wordpress, it might be exactly what you need.

I figured out how to do it in drupal because our other websites are drupal.

Matt Weaver

IT Manager
Westlake Porter Public Library
Westlake, Ohio 44145