[OPLINLIST] Disc Exchange Program

Chris Kincaid ckincaid at nctlib.org
Mon Nov 16 12:30:13 EST 2015

I am working on a simple disc exchange program. Using Google Docs, we will be able to list our incomplete audiobook and dvd sets. The idea is in the alpha stage, but I have a spreadsheet available if you are interested. You simply list the title, your library, and any missing and owned discs for that title. Each library will be responsible for updating their entries. There is also a contact list that needs your information.

We should be able to reduce the number of incomplete items that pile up.

I welcome your feedback. If you want to get involved, email me. I will send you an invite to your email address. You will need a Google account to edit the spreadsheet.

Chris Kincaid
Assistant Director
Newcomerstown Public Library
740.498.8228