[OPLINLIST] Oplinlist Digest Question - Do you know this book?

Elizabeth Schmidt Schmidt at wrightlibrary.org
Wed Oct 21 09:56:56 EDT 2015

Does anyone recognize this book?

One of our patrons is looking for a novel that he checked out a few years ago about a Russian bureaucrat who travels all over Russia and has lovers in every city. The time period is the cold war/post-cold war and he thinks the author was Russian. He thought the title was The World’s Greatest Lover but that didn't pull up anything.

We have not been able to track this down (and Imagine us googling "world's greatest lover book"  "Russian lover book" etc.  [😊]  )  Does it ring a bell?

Thanks for any help,

Elizabeth Schmidt

 [https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/XQk_J_KO_IPIVGv3wOuCj-huPt1S_eBVtIMHk9zFvRlgIdZ6iRzJ9b8LAhD59Q4su5lGpNsmVhSwVt7W2ylo1fLDZ2sWonH9ezwDwf8=s0-d-e1-ft#http://wrightlibrary.org/files/images/EmailLogoBlue.png]
Elizabeth Schmidt Reference Librarian
Wright Memorial Public Library

1776 Far Hills Avenue
Oakwood, OH 45419-2531