[OPLINLIST] Stark County District Library - North Branch Manager job opening

Heather Richkowski heather at richkowskigroup.com
Thu Oct 29 10:40:24 EDT 2015

Make the *SMART* choice by exploring opportunities with your Stark County
District Library!   The Stark County District Library seeks an outgoing,
customer service oriented library professional to fill an opportunity as
the *North Branch Manager, Stark County District Library*.  We are looking
for candidates who understand the importance of our mission, as well as
keeping our library patrons as a top priority.  The Stark County District
Library - The Smart Store, where everything is free® – is a store of
knowledge with an abundance of resources at your fingertips…all for free!  A
complete job description is attached for review.

The *North Branch Manager* is an exempt position within a salary range that
begins at

$52,000.00 per year, with eligibility for a generous benefit package
following sixty days of employment.

To apply, please visit:  www.starklibrary.org ; click on “Contact Us” to
find the “Employment Opportunities” page.